This course is for SAS administrators who need to install and configure the Platform for SAS Business Analytics.
Learn how to
- Define the architecture of the Platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- Complete pre-installation tasks.
- Install the platform.
- Configure the platform.
- Install client applications and identify next steps.
Who should attend
SAS Administrators who need to install and configure the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
||14 hours/180 day license
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses SAS Analytics Platform software.
Exploring the Architecture of the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
Completing Pre-installation Tasks
- Introduction to the Platform for SAS Business Analytics.
Installing and Configuring the SAS Metadata Server
- Exploring the deployment process.
- Creating required accounts and groups.
- Creating a SAS Software Depot.
- Installing required third-party software.
Accessing the SAS Compute and Middle Tier Servers
- Installing and configuring the SAS Metadata Server.
- Implementing a SAS Metadata Server cluster.
Installing Client Applications and Identifying Next Steps
- Installing and configuring the SAS Compute and Middle Tier servers.
Troubleshooting and Managing a Deployment
- Installing and configuring client applications.
- Initializing the SAS Environment Manager Service Architecture framework.
- Identifying next steps.
Exploring the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Troubleshooting your SAS deployment.
- SAS hot fixes.
- Deployment Backup and Recovery Tool.
- Exploring the SAS Workspace Server.
- Exploring the SAS Stored Process Server.
- Exploring SAS reports.
- SAS Environment Manager.
- SAS resources.
- Beyond this course.