This course highlights the similarities and differences between the High-Performance nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner 14.2 and the classical nodes. A software demonstration is included.
Lernen Sie, wie Sie / Learn how to
- differentiate between how data are analyzed in the traditional SAS environment compared to the SAS High-Performance environment
- identify similarities and differences between properties of High-Performance Data Mining nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner and their counterpart, traditional data mining nodes
- use SAS High-Performance Data Mining nodes for which there are no traditional counterparts.
Zielgruppe / Who should attend
Experienced users of SAS Enterprise Miner 5.3 or higher
Before attending this course, you should complete the Applied Analytics Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™ course or have equivalent experience.
In diesem Kurs wird mit folgenden Software Modulen gearbeitet: SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS High-Performance Data Mining Software
Overview of SAS High-Performance Analytics Architectures
Accessing and Exploring Data
- High-Performance Analytics architecture
Assessing and Transforming Data
- creating a data source
- the High-Performance (HP) Data Partition node
- the HP Explore node
- the HP Impute node
- the HP Transform node
- the HP Variable Selection node
Assessing Models and Scoring
- the HP Forest node
- the HP Regression node
- the HP Neural node
- High-Performance Data Mining (HPDM) assessment