This course teaches you how to analyze continuous response data and discrete count data. Linear regression, Poisson regression, negative binomial regression, gamma regression, analysis of variance, linear regression with indicator variables, analysis of covariance, and mixed models ANOVA are presented in the course.
use the ODS Graphics facility and the new SG graphical procedures in SAS to
- fit polynomial regression models using the GLMSELECT and REG procedures
- select models based on several statistics and automatic model selection methods using PROC GLMSELECT
- evaluate model fit and model assumptions using the GLMSELECT, REG, GLM, GENMOD, and UNIVARIATE procedures
- fit Poisson and negative binomial models using the GENMOD procedure, and fit gamma regression models using the GLIMMIX procedure
- perform analysis of variance using the GLM procedure
- write LSMESTIMATE statements in PROC GLM
- fit ANCOVA models using PROC GLM
- fit models with random effects using the GLIMMIX procedure
- create a variety of statistical graphs.
Data analysts and researchers with some statistical training
||21 時間/180 日 ライセンス
Before attending this course, you should
- have some experience creating and managing SAS data sets, which you can gain from the SAS®プログラミング1：必須要素 course
- be able to fit simple and multiple linear regression models using the REG procedure
- be able to analyze a one-way analysis of variance using the GLM procedure
- understand the statistical concepts of normal distribution, sampling distributions, hypothesis testing, and estimation
- have completed a graduate-level course in regression and analysis of variance methods or the &stat1 course.
Students should have completed the SAS®プログラミング1：必須要素 and &stat1 courses or have equivalent experience.
本コース対象プロダクトは、 SAS/ETS, SAS/STAT です。
You benefit from this course even if SAS/GRAPH software is not installed at your location. This course is compatible within SAS Studio.