This course assists SAS users with accessing the components of the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) from within a variety of SAS technology components.
The self-study e-learning includes:
În urma acestui curs, veți învăța să
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
- configure SAS technology components to use the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB)
- access the QKB functionality from within SAS applications and SAS code
- use SAS Data Integration Studio transformations that access Quality Knowledge Base components
- use the Cleanse Data directive in SAS Data Loader for Hadoop to access Quality Knowledge Base components
- use data quality methods in SAS Federation Server queries to access the Quality Knowledge Base components
- execute data quality expressions in SAS Event Stream Processing models to access the Quality Knowledge Base components.
Cine ar trebui să participe la curs
Any SAS user who wants to leverage the power of the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) from SAS applications and SAS code
||14 ore/180 zi/zile licență
Before attending this course, you should
- have some experience with SAS programming techniques, including working with DATA step code
- be familiar with the SQL procedure
- have a general understanding of SAS macro language
- be familiar with one or more of the following: SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Data Quality Accelerator, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop, SAS Federation Server, or SAS Event Stream Processing.
Knowledge of the platform for SAS Business Analytics is helpful but not required.
Acest curs este despre SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Federation Server software.