The solution overview training for SAS Expected Credit Loss prepares members of your organization's project team to be effective and informed participants in the requirements, development, and solution-design phases of your implementation. This course includes hands-on demonstrations and teaches you key concepts, terminology, and base functionality that is integral to the SAS Expected Credit Loss solution. After completing the course, participants will be prepared to make key business decisions.
Learn how to
- describe the role and use of each component of the SAS Expected Credit Loss solution
- describe the process of calculating expected credit loss
- describe the required input data sets for each component
- leverage SAS Business Rules Manager to publish rule flows in support of data quality and stage allocation
- use SAS Model Implementation Platform to create the required objects that are needed to generate Expected Credit Loss output data sets
- leverage SAS Risk and Finance Workbench to orchestrate the monthly production cycle, including the configuration of the required objects
Who should attend
Anyone who is involved in implementing and using the SAS Expected Credit Loss solution, including members from the Finance or Accounting, Risk Management, and Model Execution or Deployment Departments, as well as solution administrators and IT associates
| Classroom:|| 1.5 days |
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses SAS Risk and Finance Workbench software.