This course offers a fresh perspective about designing experiments through state-of-the-art features in JMP. This course specifically focuses on the principles of designing an experiment and how to use all of them to achieve an optimal design.
Learn how to
- use custom design for any experiment
- choose appropriate criteria for optimal design
- effectively and efficiently test factor effects or predict responses
- augment existing experiments to address new questions
- design and analyze experiments with hard-to-change factors
- eliminate noise from nuisance factors
- find best factor settings to achieve desired response levels.
Who should attend
Directors, managers, engineers, scientists, technicians, and analysts who work in discovery, research, development, and quality assurance or control, as well as Black Belts who are working on Six Sigma projects
Before attending this course, you should complete the JMP Software: A Case Study Approach to Data Exploration and JMP Software: ANOVA and Regression courses or have equivalent experience.