This course teaches the basics about how to prepare data, explore data, and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics.Hands-on Virtual Lab
- e-Learning includes 15 hours of virtual Lab time to practice.
- Classroom and Live web students have access in class, and can purchase separately.
- interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Home page
- prepare a data table and load the table into the SAS LASR Analytic Server
- explore data using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- create reports with SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Business analysts who need to learn the basics of how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
||7 시간/180 일 라이센스
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- use a Web browser to access information.
이 과정에서는 SAS Visual Analytics 소프트웨어를 사용합니다.