This course teaches the basics about how to prepare data, explore data, and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics.Hands-on Virtual Lab
Lernen Sie, wie Sie / Learn how to
- e-Learning includes 15 hours of virtual Lab time to practice.
- Classroom and Live web students have access in class, and can purchase separately.
get started using SAS Visual Analytics to
- interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Home page
- prepare a data table and load the table into the SAS LASR Analytic Server
- explore data using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- create reports with SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Zielgruppe / Who should attend
Business analysts who need to learn the basics of how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- use a Web browser to access information.
In diesem Kurs wird mit folgenden Software Modulen gearbeitet: SAS Visual Analytics Software
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts
- discussing the course environment
- preparing data using SAS Visual Data Builder
Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- examining SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- exploring data interactively
- creating visualizations and explorations
- performing data analysis and managing explorations
- examining SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- selecting data sources and creating reports
- using report objects to display information
- enhancing reports
- SAS resources
- beyond this course