There is a new version of this course. Please see SAS® Visual Analytics 1 for SAS® Viya®: Basics.
This course provides an introduction to data preparation, data discovery, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
Learn how to
use SAS Visual Analytics for SAS Viya to
- interact with the environment using SAS Home
- view and interact with reports using the SAS Report Viewer
- access and investigate data in SAS Visual Analytics
- prepare data using SAS Visual Data Builder
- perform data discovery and analysis using SAS Visual Analytics
- create interactive reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need an introduction to the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- use a web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Viya software.
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
Preparing Data in SAS Visual Analytics
- introduction to SAS Visual Analytics
- exploring the SAS Visual Analytics course environment
- viewing SAS Visual Analytics reports
Data Discovery Using SAS Visual Analytics
- investigating data in SAS Visual Analytics
- cleaning data using SAS Visual Data Builder
Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- working with data items
- exploring data with charts and graphs
- creating data items and applying filters
- performing data analysis (relationship charts)
- creating a simple report
- creating interactive reports
- working with display rules
- SAS resources
- beyond this course