This course teaches you how to use SAS Marketing Optimization 6.5, develop marketing scenarios, and interpret the results of the optimization analysis.
- formulate the business problems that SAS Marketing Optimization can help solve
- navigate the SAS Marketing Optimization user interface
- prepare and upload input data tables
- create and optimize scenarios that include an objective, constraints, contact policies, and suppression rules
- optimize scenarios and produce analytic reports.
A quién va dirigido
Analysts and other marketing professionals who will use SAS Marketing Optimization to plan and optimize outbound customer communications in order to maximize economic outcomes
||4 sesiones de medio día
||14 horas/180 día licencia
Before attending this course, you should have experience planning marketing campaigns and using spreadsheets. SAS programming experience is not required.
Este curso utiliza SAS Customer Intelligence Tools, SAS Marketing Optimization software.
Input Data for SAS Marketing Optimization
- overview of the marketing optimization problem
- major features of SAS Marketing Optimization
- navigating the user interface
Scenarios in SAS Marketing Optimization
- required and optional data tables
- the Input Data window
- creating input data
- working in the Optimization Scenarios Category view
- the Scenario window
- creating and optimizing a scenario
The Cross-Sell Business Problem
- filters and measures
- scenario modeling
- the base scenario
- infeasible scenarios
- customer-level and household-level constraints and contact policies
- advanced optimization parameters
- contact history and mandatory communications (self-study)
- directory structure in SAS Marketing Optimization
- SAS Management Console tasks