This course provides an understanding of how to build, extend, and maintain the information map required in a SAS Marketing Automation 6.5 environment.
Learn how to
- create simple and complex information maps for use in SAS Marketing Automation 6
- use the information map to generate metadata tables for SAS Marketing Automation 6
- create a business context and the necessary definitions to support the creation of marketing campaigns.
Who should attend
Data modelers, IT administrators, and marketing analysts who want to understand how to set up data for SAS Marketing Automation
Before attending this course, you should have taken the &cistu course or be familiar with SAS Customer Intelligence Studio functionality at the level of that course. Prior experience with SAS Information Map Studio is beneficial but not required.
This course addresses SAS Customer Intelligence Tools, SAS Marketing Automation software.
Creating Information Maps for SAS Marketing Automation
- course overview
- overview of SAS Marketing Automation (self-study)
Business Contexts: Generating Metadata
- specifying source tables
- data items and folders
- defining subjects
- assigning subjects
- setting up metadata tables
Creating a Complex Information Map
- creating metadata tables
- updating metadata
Business Contexts: Enabling Campaigns
- working with multiple source tables
- defining and assigning multiple subjects
- validating the information map
Other Data Items
- creating campaign definitions
- creating export and communication definitions
- using the common data model (self-study)
- using measures
- calculated data items