This course provides information on how to create, design, manage, and run stored processes from SAS Enterprise Guide projects.
Learn how to
- create and register stored processes from SAS Enterprise Guide projects
- design dynamic stored processes that prompt users to enter parameter values
- run stored processes in several of the SAS platform applications.
Who should attend
Power users of SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence or SAS Office Analytics
Knowledge of SAS Enterprise Guide is helpful but not required. You can acquire this knowledge by completing the SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting course. Knowledge of SAS programming is helpful but not required. You can gain the necessary SAS knowledge by completing the SAS Programming 1: Essentials course. To fully exploit the capabilities of stored processes, an understanding of the SAS macro language is helpful, but not required. This knowledge can be acquired by completing the SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials course.
This course addresses SAS Analytics Platform, SAS Stored Process Server software.
Working with SAS Stored Processes
Creating a Stored Process in SAS Enterprise Guide
- investigating SAS stored processes
- exploring SAS stored processes and the SAS platform applications
- discussing the course environment and scenario
Prompting from a Stored Process
- analyzing data using SAS Enterprise Guide
- reporting on data in SAS Enterprise Guide
- constructing a stored process
Delivering Stored Process Content
- adding prompts to a stored process
- using cascading prompts
- working with prompt groups
Creating a Stored Process from SAS Program Code
- using stored processes in desktop applications
- using stored processes in Web applications
- identifying the stored process program elements
- converting a SAS program into a stored process
- SAS resources
- beyond this course