This course provides training for both project leads and application administrators of SAS Life Science Analytics Framework 4.7.
Learn how to
- create and manage projects and analyses
- assign user roles, group memberships, permissions, and privileges
- manage users' accounts: add, activate, inactivate, lock, and unlock
- manage application resources: recycle bin, schedules, SAS sessions, and workflows
- manage ownership of application items via the Administrative mode
- manage clinical data standards
- create and manage clinical study metadata.
Who should attend
Project leads, application administrators, and user administrators
Before attending this course, you should have completed the &lsaf course.