This course teaches you how to use the NLMIXED procedure to fit statistical models.
- use the NLMIXED procedure to fit nonlinear models with random effects and zero-inflated Poisson models
- deal with the numerical challenges of using the NLMIXED procedure.
Statisticians, statistically experienced epidemiologists, social scientists, physical scientists, and business analysts
||2.92 時間/180 日
Before attending this course, you should
- understand categorical data analysis (for example, logistic regression). You can complete the Categorical Data Analysis Using Logistic Regression course or have equivalent experience with and knowledge of logistic regression.
- understand linear mixed models (the MIXED procedure). You can complete the SAS®による混合効果モデル course or have equivalent experience with and knowledge of linear mixed models.
- have experience with SAS programming at the level covered in the SAS®プログラミング1：必須要素 course.