This course teaches how to use SAS Visual Analytics Explorer to explore in-memory tables from the SAS LASR Analytic Server. This course also teaches you how to perform advanced data analyses using the Explorer.
- get started with SAS Visual Analytics
- find previously unknown relationships and spot trends in your data
- use the auto-charting functionality to help you visualize your data in the best possible way
- use SAS Visual Analytics Explorer to visualize your data using charts, plots, and tables
- visualize your data using advanced graphs such as decision trees, network diagrams, Sankey diagrams, and word clouds
- easily add analytics to your graphs, including descriptions of the analytic results
- navigate through your data using on-the-fly hierarchies.
Kto powinien uczestniczyć
Data Science Academy attendees
To szkolenie wykorzystuje oprogramowanie SAS Visual Analytics