This course teaches you how to use the POWER and GLMPOWER procedures to compute prospective power and sample size calculations.
Learn how to
- estimate the parameters for a power analysis
- conduct a sensitivity analysis of the parameters
- perform power analyses on a two-sample t-test, a multiple regression model, a one-way ANOVA model, a two-way ANOVA model with covariates, multiple logistic regression model, and the comparison of two survival curves.
Who should attend
Those who are involved in planning research studies and designing experiments
||3.5 hours/180 day license
Before attending this course, you should have taken SAS编程 1：要点 , 统计学 1: 方差分析回归与逻辑回归简介, and 统计学 2: 方差分析与回归, or have equivalent experience.
This course addresses SAS/STAT software.
This course also addresses Base SAS software and SAS/GRAPH software.
Power and Sample Size Analysis
Advanced Power and Sample Size Analyses
- concepts of power analysis
- two-sample t-test
- equivalence test
- noninferiority test
- confidence interval precision
- sawtooth power function in proportion analyses
- power analysis of two independent proportions
- multiple regression
- one-way ANOVA
- two-way ANOVA with covariates
- multiple logistic regression
- comparing two survival curves