This course provides the detailed administrative knowledge and skills that you need in order to maintain, customize, tune, and troubleshoot an existing implementation of SAS Marketing Automation.
Learn how to
- add new users and control their access to SAS Marketing Automation
- customize the solution with new user-defined fields
- schedule SAS Marketing Automation campaigns
- use the Setup workspace to further customize and tune the solution
- locate and modify business context properties
- modify server settings to tune system performance
- set up SAS stored processes for use in SAS Marketing Automation
- maintain files and relational database tables used by the solution
- use administrator utilities to release tables, create channels, and load treatments
- perform backups
- update solution metadata
- renew SAS software and apply hot fixes
- troubleshoot campaign execution issues
- change logging levels and search logs for error messages and other useful information.
Who should attend
Administrators who are responsible for maintaining SAS Marketing Automation after implementation
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. Before attending this course, you should have basic skills using Microsoft Windows and Windows-based software, and be familiar with business issues and processes for marketing campaigns. Knowledge of the interface for SAS Marketing Automation is helpful but not required.
This course addresses Customer Intelligence, SAS Marketing Automation software.