This course focuses on designing business and household surveys and analyzing data collected under complex survey designs. The course addresses the SAS procedures POWER, SURVEYSELECT, SURVEYMEANS, SURVEYFREQ, SURVEYREG, SURVEYLOGISTIC, and SURVEYIMPUTE. In addition, the graphing procedures GPLOT, SGPLOT, and SGPANEL are also covered.
Learn how to
- calculate sample sizes using the POWER procedure
- select complex samples using the SURVEYSELECT procedure
- estimate descriptive statistics using the SURVEYMEANS procedure
- estimate frequencies and percentages using the SURVEYFREQ procedure
- fit general linear models using the SURVEYREG procedure
- fit logistic regression models using the SURVEYLOGISTIC procedure
- handle missing value adjustment using SURVEYIMPUTE procedure
- implement balanced repeated replication, Taylor series and jackknife variance estimation
- perform domain analysis
- assess fitted linear/logistic regression models.
Who should attend
Survey statisticians, biostatisticians, epidemiologists, data analysts, and/or social scientists who design, and analyze data from, complex probability surveys
Before attending this course, you should
- be able to execute SAS programs and create SAS data sets. You can gain this experience by completing the SAS编程 1：要点 course.
- have a basic understanding of macro variables
- have completed a course in statistics that covers linear regression and logistic regression. You can gain this experience by completing the 统计学 1: 方差分析回归与逻辑回归简介 and 统计学 2: 方差分析与回归 courses.
This course addresses SAS/STAT software.