This course teaches the basics for how to access and analyze data using SAS Office Analytics.
Learn how to
- use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office and SAS Enterprise Guide to access data sources
- create basic analyses and reports using the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office and SAS Enterprise Guide.
Who should attend
Power users and Information consumers who want an overview of SAS Office Analytics
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses SAS Analytics Platform, SAS Office Analytics software.
Understanding SAS Office Analytics Basics
- exploring SAS Office Analytics
- discussing the course environment and scenario
- viewing SAS tables in the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- discovering data characteristics for a SAS table
- running analysis using the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- analyzing data using SAS Enterprise Guide
- using tasks against a SAS data source
- creating a SAS stored process
- accessing SAS Office Analytics content
- SAS resources
- beyond this course