This course highlights the similarities and differences between the High-Performance nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner 13.1 and the classical nodes. A software demonstration is included.
Learn how to
- differentiate between how data is analyzed in the traditional SAS environment compared to the SAS High-Performance environment
- identify similarities and differences between properties of High-Performance Data Mining nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner and their counterpart, traditional data mining nodes
- use SAS High-Performance Data Mining nodes for which there are no traditional counterparts.
Who should attend
Experienced users of SAS Enterprise Miner 5.3 or higher
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
Live Web Classroom:
||2 half-day session(s)
Before attending this course, you should complete the Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner course or have equivalent experience.
This course addresses SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS High-Performance Data Mining software.
Overview of SAS High-Performance Analytics Architectures
Accessing and Exploring Data
- High-Performance Analytics architecture
Assessing and Transforming Data
- creating a data source
- the High-Performance (HP) Data Partition node
- the HP Explore node
- the HP Impute node
- the HP Transform node
- the HP Variable Selection node
Assessing Models and Scoring
- the HP Forest node
- the HP Regression node
- the HP Neural node
- High-Performance Data Mining (HPDM) assessment