Business Knowledge Series Curso
This marketing research course shows how to design a discrete choice experiment and how to analyze discrete choice data in SAS software. Analytical advice regarding number of choice sets, the number of alternatives, and number of subjects is also given.
This course includes practice data and exercises.
- design a discrete choice study using the market research macros in SAS software
- analyze discrete choice data using the PHREG procedure
- create interaction plots to illustrate the model results.
Quem poderá participar
Market researchers who want to perform discrete choice analysis using SAS software
||3.5 horas/180 Dia
Before attending this course, you should
- be familiar with DATA step programming and basic SAS procedures for producing summary statistics and graphs, such as the MEANS and GPLOT procedures. You can gain this knowledge by completing the SAS Programming 1: Essentials course.
- understand statistical concepts such as significance probabilities, multiple linear regression, multiple logistic regression, correlation, n-way analysis of variance, and tests of association. You can gain this knowledge by completing the Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression course.
Este curso aborda SAS/STAT software.