This course covers macro quoting functions, macro storage, and macro techniques for advanced data access, table lookup operations, advanced parameter validation, and macro windows.
- create hierarchical, menu-driven macro applications
- exploit stored, compiled, and autocall macro facilities
- exploit macro quoting functions
- generate data-driven macro calls
- perform table lookup operations
- apply SAS or user-defined formats to macro variables
- automatically convert data set variables to macro variables
- search for all CSV, Excel, or Microsoft Access files in a directory and all subdirectories and automatically import each file, worksheet, or table into a SAS data set
- search for all SAS programs in a directory and all subdirectories and automatically submit every program
- exploit SAS I/O and external file functions
- create your own macro functions
- create macro functions that return the number of observations in a data set or a subset of a data set
- create a macro function that validates whether a selected variable exists in a selected data set and returns the variable's type
- create custom windows and menus that interactively gather and validate user-supplied parameter values.
Quem poderá participar
Experienced SAS macro programmers who want to learn advanced techniques
Before attending this course, you should have completed the SAS 宏语言 1: 要点 course or have equivalent knowledge and experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- write macro programs that contain iterative processing and conditional processing
- create local and global macro variables
- create macro variables using the SYMPUTX routine
- use indirect macro variable references
- use the SQL procedure SELECT statement INTO clause.
Este curso aborda Base SAS software.