Please note: this course will take place in hotel Hilton in Amsterdam.
Learn how to
This course teaches you how to analyze discrete, or categorical, data or outcomes using association, contingency tables, stratification, correspondence analysis, logistic regression, generalized linear models, partitioning, and artificial neural network models.
- examine associations among variables
- perform chi-square and Fisher exact tests
- perform stratified analysis
- perform correspondence analysis
- perform logistic regression
- interpret logistic regression output
- fit a binary response and a count of events with generalized linear models (GLM)
- fit a decision tree model
- fit an artificial neural network model.
Who should attend
Analysts, researchers, technicians, and any others filling similar roles who want to analyze a response with discrete levels or a count of events and who have at least some statistical training
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
Before attending this course, it is recommended that you complete the JMP® Software: Statistical Decisions Using ANOVA and Regression course or have equivalent experience.
This course addresses JMP software.