This course provides you with the knowledge and skills needed to use SAS Financial Crimes Monitor 6.2, a component of SAS Fraud Framework. This course covers use of the Financial Crimes Monitor interface, as well as understanding the tasks that must be completed before and after using the interface. This course does not address installing or configuring Financial Crimes Monitor.
Learn how to
- create and register prep and enrichment tables
- create and register an alert table template
- write SAS programs for scenarios, processing, enrichment, scoring, suppression, and routing
- create RDB tables using SQL scripts
- enter project information into the Financial Crimes Monitor (FCM) interface
- manage project scheduling
- modify and submit alert generation process programs
- interpret RDB tables populated from the FCM interface and alert generation process
- create scenario library XML files
- export and import projects.
Who should attend
Fraud administrators and analysts who are responsible for creating alerts in SAS Financial Crimes Monitor
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
Before attending this course, you should have at least six months of experience writing SAS programs, or have completed the SAS Programming 1: Essentials course.
SAS programs containing the following topics will be discussed and used throughout the course: DATA step, array and hash processing, macro, and the SQL procedure.
This course addresses SAS Fraud Framework software.
- introduction to SAS Fraud Framework
- introduction to SAS Financial Crimes Monitor
- introduction to the course scenario
- prep and enrichment tables
- alert table template
- SAS programs
- RDB tables
- fraud and risk scenarios
- second pass and scoring scenarios
- suppression scenarios
- routing scenarios
- RDB user interface tables
The Alert Generation Process
- FCM_JOB_CALENDAR table
- job scheduler
- AutoExec and FCMMain SAS programs
- RDB alert tables
- scenario library XML files
- project export and import
- managed lists (self-study)