This course provides an overview of DataFlux Web Studio.
Learn how to
- identify the components of DataFlux Web Studio
- demonstrate the features of Business Data Network
- demonstrate the features of Reference Data Manager
- demonstrate the features of Monitor and Dashboard Viewers.
Who should attend
Data Quality Stewards
Before attending this course, you should have completed the DataFlux Data Management Studio: Essentials course or have equivalent understanding.
This course addresses DataFlux Web Studio Server software.
Introduction to DataFlux Web Studio
Features of Business Data Network
- DataFlux Web Studio overview
- examining users and groups
- exploring the DataFlux Web Studio environment
- examining permissions for DataFlux Web Studio (self-study)
Features of Reference Data Manager
- introduction to the business data network
- working with the business data network
Features of Monitor and Dashboard Viewers
- introduction to the reference data manager
- working with the reference data manager
- using domains defined with reference data manager
Appendix A: Introduction to XML
- introduction to the dashboard and monitor viewers
- working with the dashboard viewer
- working with the monitor viewer
Appendix B: Creating Business Data Network Import XML File with a Data Job
Appendix C: Creating Business Data Network Import XML File with a SAS Program
- defining XML
- XML syntax
- XML and Data Management Studio