This course provides an overview of DataFlux Web Studio.
Learn how to
- identify the components of DataFlux Web Studio
- demonstrate the features of Business Data Network
- demonstrate the features of Reference Data Manager
- demonstrate the features of Monitor and Dashboard Viewers.
Who should attend
Data Quality Stewards
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
Before attending this course, you should have completed the DataFlux Data Management Studio: Essentials course or have equivalent understanding.
This course addresses DataFlux Web Studio Server software.
Introduction to DataFlux Web Studio
Features of Business Data Network
- DataFlux Web Studio overview
- examining users and groups
- exploring the DataFlux Web Studio environment
- examining permissions for DataFlux Web Studio (self-study)
Features of Reference Data Manager
- introduction to the business data network
- working with the business data network
Features of Monitor and Dashboard Viewers
- introduction to the reference data manager
- working with the reference data manager
- using domains defined with reference data manager
Appendix A: Introduction to XML
- introduction to the dashboard and monitor viewers
- working with the dashboard viewer
- working with the monitor viewer
Appendix B: Creating Business Data Network Import XML File with a Data Job
Appendix C: Creating Business Data Network Import XML File with a SAS Program
- defining XML
- XML syntax
- XML and Data Management Studio