This course provides an overview of SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6 and prepares you to build the resources needed to construct inbound marketing decisions using the solution.
Learn how to
- navigate the SAS Real-Time Decision Manager interface
- create campaign definitions, identifiers, events, reply definitions, and other resources needed to build and implement inbound campaigns.
Who should attend
Advanced campaign designers and administrators responsible for creating resources needed to design and implement marketing campaigns using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
Before taking this course, you should know how to do the following using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager Studio 6:
- use the Designer workspace
- create decision campaigns and diagrams
- create Decision Treatment campaigns to run simultaneously
- create treatments for the campaigns.
This knowledge can be gained by taking the SAS Real-Time Decision Manager: Creating and Managing Campaigns course.
This course addresses SAS Customer Intelligence Tools, SAS Real-Time Decision Manager software.
Introduction to SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
Business Contexts and Campaign Definitions
- using SAS Real Time Decision Manager
- course scenario
- building a business context
- creating decision campaign definitions
- introduction to identifiers
- creating identifiers
- introduction to custom details
- defining custom details
- custom detail groups
- custom detail tags
- response definitions
- reply definitions
- introduction to processes
- data processes
- web processes
- SAS processes