This course describes data preparation (including advanced features), data discovery, analytics, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
Learn how to
use SAS Visual Analytics for SAS Viya to
- Organize content in SAS Drive.
- Create, view, and interact with reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
- Access and investigate data in SAS Visual Analytics.
- Prepare and restructure data for analytics (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Data Studio.
- Perform data discovery and analysis using SAS Visual Analytics.
- Use automated explanation in SAS Visual Analytics.
- Create interactive reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
- Create advanced data items using SAS Visual Analytics.
- Create advanced filters using SAS Visual Analytics.
- Create advanced interactive reports with parameters using SAS Visual Analytics.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need an introduction to the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
Live Web Classroom:
||8 x 3.5 hour sessions
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse.
- Use a web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.