This course teaches you how to write SAS programs that use ODS Graphics to produce high-quality data visualizations. ODS Graphics is part of Base SAS.
În urma acestui curs, veți învăța să
- Use the SGPLOT procedure to create a wide variety of single-cell graphs.
- Use the SGPANEL and SGSCATTER procedures to create multi-cell graphs.
- Use the SGPIE procedure to create pie and donut charts.
- Use the SGMAP procedure to render maps with overlaid plots.
- Enhance visualizations with graph elements such as style attributes, axes, and legends.
- Customize visualizations by adding features from annotation or attribute map tables.
- Use ODS statements to deliver graphs in multiple formats.
- Use Graph Template Language to create graphs with the full ODS Graphics functionality.
Cine ar trebui să participe la curs
SAS users who want to generate and enhance visualizations with programming syntax from ODS Graphics
Curs Live Web:
||6 sesiune/sesiuni de o jumătate de zi
Before attending this course, you should have completed the SAS Programming 1: Essentials course or have equivalent programming experience.
Acest curs este despre Base SAS software.