This course is designed for data quality stewards that need to learn more about the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) and using the DataFlux Data Management Platform Customize application.
Learn how to
- understand the QKB components
- use the component editors
- understand various definition types
- build a new data type (optional).
Who should attend
Data Quality Stewards
Before attending this course, you should attend DataFlux Data Management Studio: Essentials or have equivalent knowledge.
This course addresses DataFlux Data Management Studio software.
Introduction to QKB Customization
- introduction and course topics
- understanding the structure of the QKB
- investigating the component editors
- introduction to parse definitions
- working with parse definitions
- introduction to match definitions
- working with match definitions
- introduction to standardization definitions
- working with standardization definitions
Creating a New Data Type (Self-Study)
- case definitions
- gender analysis definitions
- identification analysis definitions
- pattern analysis definitions
- introduction to creating a new data type
- creating a new data type for automobile data