This course teaches students how to work with the SAS environment, design applications, build a FRAME entry, and control the application flow.
The self-study version of this course contains structured course notes that provide a detailed overview and exercises and that help you develop essential skills. There is also a Virtual Lab that enables you to practice what you learn in the course.
The e-learning includes the following:
- digital course notes for self-study
- Virtual Lab: 30 hours of hands-on software practice
- build application windows using FRAME entries
- create, compile, and execute SAS Component Language (SCL) programs
- use the model/viewer paradigm for displaying information
- view and edit data in tables
- create and use SCL lists
- share information between application windows
- use region attachments to control the placement and size of components when the component's frame is resized
- deploy an application.
A quién va dirigido
||21 horas/180 día licencia
Before attending this course, you should have a thorough understanding of the concepts presented in Programación SAS 1: Introducción. Prior application development experience is not required.
You should be able to
- use the SAS windowing environment, including the Explorer window
- issue basic commands for window management
- write and debug SAS programs consisting of DATA and PROC steps
- use WHERE processing to subset observations
- write DATA step programs that use functions, formats, informats, SAS date values, and conditional logic (IF - THEN/ELSE or SELECT) statements.
Este curso utiliza SAS/AF software.