This course teaches students how to work with the SAS environment, design applications, build a FRAME entry, and control the application flow
The self-study e-learning includes:
Learn how to
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
- Build application windows using FRAME entries.
- Create, compile, and execute SAS Component Language (SCL) programs.
- Use the model/viewer paradigm for displaying information.
- View and edit data in tables.
- Create and use SCL lists.
- Share information between application windows.
- Use region attachments to control the placement and size of components when the component's frame is resized.
- Deploy an application.
Who should attend
||21 hours/180 day
Before attending this course, you should have a thorough understanding of the concepts presented in SAS编程 1：要点 . Prior application development experience is not required.
You should be able to do the following:
- Use the SAS windowing environment, including the Explorer window.
- Issue basic commands for window management.
- Write and debug SAS programs consisting of DATA and PROC steps.
- Use WHERE processing to subset observations.
- Write DATA step programs that use functions, formats, informats, SAS date values, and conditional logic (IF - THEN/ELSE or SELECT) statements.
This course addresses SAS/AF software.