There is a newer version of this course. Please see the schedule for the new SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining Nodes course.
This course highlights the similarities and differences between the High-Performance nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3 and the classical nodes. A software demonstration is included.
Learn how to
- differentiate between how data is analyzed in the traditional SAS environment compared to the SAS High-Performance environment
- identify similarities and differences between properties of High-Performance Data Mining nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner and their counterpart, traditional data mining nodes
- use SAS High-Performance Data Mining nodes for which there are no traditional counterparts.
Who should attend
Experienced users of SAS Enterprise Miner 5.3 or higher
| Classroom:|| 1.0 day |
Before attending this course, you should complete the Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner course or have equivalent experience.
This course addresses High-Performance Analytics, SAS Enterprise Miner software.
Overview of SAS High-Performance Analytics Architectures
Accessing and Exploring Data
- High-Performance Analytics architecture
Assessing and Transforming Data
- data source
- the High-Performance (HP) Data Partition node
- the HP Explore node
- the HP Impute node
- the HP Transform node
- the HP Variable Selection node
Assessing Models and Scoring
- the HP Forest node
- the HP Regression node
- the HP Neural node
- High-Performance Data Mining (HPDM) assessment