There is a new version of this course. Please see SAS® Visual Analytics 8.5 for SAS® Viya® - Fast Track.
This course provides basic and advanced features to data preparation, data discovery, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
Lernen Sie, wie Sie / Learn how to
use SAS Visual Analytics for SAS Viya to
- Organize content in SAS Drive
- View and interact with reports using SAS Visual Analytics
- Access and investigate data in SAS Visual Analytics
- Prepare data using Data Studio
- Perform data discovery and analysis using SAS Visual Analytics
- Create interactive reports using SAS Visual Analytics
- Use automated explanation in SAS Visual Analytics
- Restructure data for analytics (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Data Studio
- Perform advanced analyses (geographic analysis, forecasting, network analysis, path analysis, text analytics) using SAS Visual Analytics
- Create advanced data items using SAS Visual Analytics
- Create advanced filters using SAS Visual Analytics
- Create advanced interactive reports with parameters using SAS Visual Analytics
Zielgruppe / Who should attend
Business analysts who need to use basic and advanced functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
Verfügbare Schulungsformen / Formats available
Dauer (kann variieren, Details s. Terminliste)
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to:
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- use a Web browser to access information.