SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS®9.4 exam in the afternoon. For more details about exam topics, preparation and logistics click here.
Learn how to
- Understand the logistics for taking the SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS®9.4 exam
- Calibrate and improve your current level of understanding by using multi-choice questions and coding challenges representative of the SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS®9.4 certification
- Improve specific areas of your SAS programming knowledge by utilising the SAS expert available during the study session.
Who should attend
Individuals wanting to take the SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS®9.4 exam.
Successful candidates should have experience in programming and data management using SAS®9.4 and should be able to:
- Read and create data files.
- Manipulate and transform data.
- Create basic detail and summary reports using Base SAS procedures.
- Identify and correct syntax and programming logic errors.
For more specific details about each objective, download the complete exam content guide here
You can attain this knowledge by attending the SAS Programming 1: Essentials and SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques courses.