SAS Certifications are among the most globally recognised credentials in the industry. This event includes a study session in the morning followed by the SAS® Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS®9 exam in the afternoon. For more details about exam topics, preparation and logistics click here.
Learn how to
- Understand the logistics for sitting the SAS® Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS®9 exam
- Improve specific areas of your SAS Data Integration knowledge.
Who should attend
Individuals wanting to sit the SAS® Data Integration Development for SAS®9 exam
Prior to this event you should be familiar with SAS® Data Integration Studio and skilled in tasks such as:
- Defining architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Creating Metadata for Source and Target Data
- Creating Metadata for Target Data and Jobs
- Working with Transformations
- Working with Tables and Table Loader Transformation
- Working with Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Defining Generated Transformations
- Deploying Jobs
You can attain this knowledge by attending: SAS Data Integration Studio: EssentialsSAS Data Integration Studio: Additional Topics( an alternative to these two is SAS Data Integration Studio: Fast Track but note that the fast track course does not cover all material to prepare for the exam. Candidates who take the fast track course can supplement their studies by visiting the extended learning pages and by reviewing supplemental documentation)