This course teaches you how to create and manage terms using SAS Business Data Network, how to access and view relationship information in SAS Lineage, and how to monitor data in SAS Business Rules Manager and view the monitoring results in SAS Visual Analytics.
În urma acestui curs, veți învăța să
- Use SAS Data Governance as a part of your corporate data governance strategy.
- Create and manage terms.
- Create and manage term types.
- Use collaborative terms to create a review process for creating, editing, and deleting terms.
- Gather, load, and view relationship information.
- Create data jobs to monitor data.
- View monitoring results.
Cine ar trebui să participe la curs
Data quality stewards
Curs Live Web:
||4 sesiune/sesiuni de o jumătate de zi
||14 ore/180 zi/zile licență
Before attending this course, you should attend the DataFlux Data Management Studio: Fast Track course or have equivalent knowledge.
Acest curs este despre DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS Business Data Network, SAS Data Governance, SAS Lineage software.
Introduction to SAS Data Governance
Creating a Glossary Using SAS Business Data Network
- SAS Data Governance overview.
- Exploring the SAS Data Governance environment.
Additional Topics about SAS Business Data Network
- Introduction to SAS Business Data Network.
- Creating and defining terms.
- Importing and exporting terms.
- Maintaining and reviewing terms.
Viewing Relationships Using SAS Lineage
- Managing term types.
- Collaborative terms.
Monitoring Data Using SAS Business Rules Manager
- Introduction to SAS Lineage.
- Collecting relationship information.
- Integrating relationship information.
- Viewing relationship information.
- Introduction to data monitoring.
- Creating content in SAS Business Rules Manager.
- Implementing data monitoring jobs.
- Viewing monitoring results.