This course has been replaced. Please see the schedule for the new SAS Real-Time Decision Manager: Creating and Managing Campaigns course.
This course provides students with the essential knowledge of SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6 that is needed in order to construct inbound marketing campaigns.
Learn how to navigate the SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6 interface create campaigns and diagrams using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6 test and validate the campaign diagrams create Decision Treatment campaigns to run simultaneously create treatments for the campaigns.
Who should attend
Anyone responsible for designing, implementing, and testing marketing campaigns using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
Before attending this course, participants should be familiar with the business objectives of, and common processes for, employing interactive marketing campaigns.
This course addresses Customer Intelligence software.
Introduction to SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
Navigating the Interface
- course scenario
Creating a Basic Decision Campaign
- using SAS Real-Time Decision Manager
- SAS Real-Time Decision Manager Interface Tour
Creating an Advanced Decision Campaign
- process flow of a campaign
- using nodes
- applying treatments
Testing, Deploying, and Documenting Campaigns
- using a subdiagram node
- multiple treatments
- analytical nodes
Decision Treatment Campaigns
- validating and testing campaigns
- documenting and deploying campaigns
- viewing existing decision treatment campaigns and campaign sets
- creating decision treatment campaigns and campaign sets
- arbitrating campaigns
- viewing existing treatments
- creating treatments
- updating treatments and campaigns