This intensive training course provides accelerated learning for those students who will build reports, analyses, and dashboards for consumption by business users and other information consumers in their organization.
This course combines the courses: SAS Enterprise Guide and Visual Analytics Fast Track
Learn how to
- access and manipulate local and remote data of various types using SAS Enterprise Guide
- create queries that filter and summarize data, compute new columns, and join multiple tables
- create frequency and tabular reports
- create interactive graphs
- automate output results.
- interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Hub
- access and prepare data for exploration, analysis, and reporting
- explore data using the SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- create reports with the SAS Visual Analytics Designer
- use the SAS Visual Data Builder and understand the capabilities of the SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
- view reports using the SAS Visual Analytics Viewer and SAS Mobile BI.
Who should attend
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience.