This course provides an introduction to data preparation, data discovery, and report creation in SAS Visual Analytics.
- Classroom and Live Web students can purchase an additional 15 hours of Virtual Lab time to practice after the class.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- 20 hours of Virtual Lab time to practice.
- Organize content in SAS Home.
- View and interact with reports using the SAS Report Viewer.
- Access and investigate data in SAS Report Builder.
- Prepare data using SAS Visual Data Builder.
- Perform data discovery and analysis using SAS Report Builder.
- Create interactive reports using SAS Report Builder.
Business analysts who need an introduction to the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
||14 시간/180 일 라이센스
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to perform the following actions:
- Log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse.
- Use a web browser to access information.
이 과정에서는 SAS Visual Analytics 소프트웨어를 사용합니다.