Get a ticket to the hottest SAS skills in town. If you love the tune of programming and want to take your skills to the top of the charts, this event is for you. We’re hitting the road and stopping at 11 cities in the United States. Mashing the days of Woodstock with the modern times of Summerfest, our event is going to be a rocking five fun-filled, content-rich days that will provide everything you need to prepare for the base programming certification exam.
Your VIP pass includes SAS® Programming 1: Essentials and SAS® Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques , e-learning, mentoring opportunities with our rockstar training team, the certification prep guide and exam voucher, and badges for those that rock the coursework and exam.
Learn how to
- Use SAS Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide to write and submit SAS programs.
- Access SAS, Microsoft Excel, and text data.
- Analyze and report on data.
- Export data and results to Excel, PDF, and other formats.
- Use SQL in SAS to query and join tables.
- Understand and control DATA step processing.
- Manipulate data with functions.
- Create custom formats.
- Concatenate and merge tables.
- Process repetitive code.
- Restructure tables.
Who should attend
Anyone starting to write SAS programs