This recorded course is for platform administrators who need to administer SAS Data Integration Studio.
Learn how to
- review the steps to install and configure SAS Data Integration Studio
- manage server access
- manage data access
- manage data that is specific to SAS Data Integration Studio.
Who should attend
Before attending this course, you should complete the SAS Platform Administration 1: Essentials course or have equivalent experience.
Experience using the SAS Data Integration Studio is helpful but not required. You can gain this experience by attending the SAS Data Integration Studio 1: Essentials course.
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS Data Integration Studio software.
Setting Up SAS Data Integration Studio
- overview of SAS Data Integration Studio
- overview of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- defining the SAS administrator roles
Managing Server Access
- installing and configuring SAS Data Integration Studio
- setting up a connection profile
- administering change management
- administering remote connections
Understanding Metadata Objects
- overview and connecting to SAS servers
- controlling, monitoring, and logging for SAS servers
- connecting to scheduling servers
- connecting to the SAS Data Quality Server
- managing library and table metadata
- managing folders and content
- managing jobs
- external files and status code handling
- SAS resources
- beyond this course