This course provides a comprehensive, hands-on overview of the platform for SAS Business Analytics applications, including SAS Data Integration Studio.
Learn how to
- understand the types of metadata created by the SAS platform
- use SAS platform applications to access and build data sources for reporting and analysis
- build dashboards
- build information maps to provide business views of data
- create stored processes
- create reports using a web application
- access and interact with SAS content using a web-based portal
- access and analyze data using Microsoft Office applications.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to learn at a high level what the capabilities of the SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence applications are
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics software.