This course has been replaced. Please see the schedule for the new Getting Started with the Platform for SAS Business Analytics course.
This course provides a comprehensive, hands-on overview of the platform for SAS Business Analytics applications, including SAS Data Integration Studio.
Learn how to
- understand the types of metadata created by the SAS platform
- use SAS platform applications to access and build data sources for reporting and analysis
- build dashboards
- build information maps to provide business views of data
- create stored processes
- create reports using a web application
- access and interact with SAS content using a web-based portal
- access and analyze data using Microsoft Office applications.
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to learn at a high level what the capabilities of the SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence applications are
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics software.
Exploring the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
Managing Data with the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
- examining the platform for SAS Business Analytics applications
- discussing the course environment and scenario
- working with metadata in SAS Management Console
Analyzing Data with the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
- examining the SAS Data Management applications
- constructing a job using SAS Data Integration Studio
- creating a cube using SAS OLAP Cube Studio
- building an information map using SAS Information Map Studio
Reporting and the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
- examining the SAS Analytics applications
- working with tasks in SAS Enterprise Guide
- creating a stored process using SAS Enterprise Guide
- examining the SAS Reporting applications
- analyzing information using the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- building SAS Reports using SAS Web Report Studio
- building a dashboard using SAS BI Dashboard
- accessing SAS content using the SAS Information Delivery Portal
- SAS resources
- beyond this course