The AML 7.1 training focusses om the data and the analytical aspects of the Financial compliance solutions. This is a technical course that will require users to run understand data models, execute SAS code and create scenarios.
Learn how to
- Compliance Solution and Industry Overview
- User Interface Review
- Sizing and Architecture Review
- Understanding the Data bases
- Understanding SAS DI Studio
- SAS SMC Overview: User groups and User creation
- Compliance solutions Landing specifications
- setting up security model
- Mastering AGP
Who should attend
Analysts, investigators, and managers who are responsible for monitoring money laundering activities
Participants should have moderate SAS programming experience including Macro processingParticipants expected to have basic knowledge about SAS management console Participant should have SAS Platform Architecture experience
This course addresses SAS Anti-Money Laundering software.