This course teaches you how to determine the measurement error associated with your process, including both measurement system variability and bias.
Learn how to
use JMP software to
- understand measurement variation
- estimate repeatability and reproducibility
- use graphical analysis to understand measurement error
- estimate bias and linearity
- perform attribute gauge studies.
Who should attend
Scientists and engineers who want to learn how to use JMP to perform measurement systems analysis
Before attending this course, it is recommended you complete the JMP Software: A Case Study Approach to Data Exploration course or have equivalent experience.
This course addresses JMP software.
Variability - EMP
- introduction to measurement systems
- discrimination, bias and variability of a measurement system
- evaluation of the measurement process (EMP) and gauge repeatability and reproducibility (R&R) methodologies
Variability - Gauge R&R
- graphical and statistical analysis for estimation of repeatability
- graphical and statistical analysis for estimation of reproducibility
- evaluating the impact of measurement system variability on the process
- gauge study models
- graphical and statistical analysis for more complex models
- gauge study design
Attribute Gauge Studies
- evaluating bias and linearity of a measurement system
- graphical analysis
- rater agreement