This course teaches forecasters and planners how to use SAS Forecast Analyst Workbench to predict product demand by using complex statistical models, develop a forecast consensus across the organization, and aggregate selected forecasts in the SAS Supply Chain Intelligence Center.
Lernen Sie, wie Sie / Learn how to
- Explore and analyze historical demand.
- Forecast product demand by applying advanced statistical models.
- Integrate plans with SAS Forecast Studio to create new models and add events to the forecasting process.
- Develop a forecast consensus.
- Integrate plans in SAS Supply Chain Intelligence Center for easy access by executive management.
Zielgruppe / Who should attend
Forecasters and business planners who have the responsibility to develop consensus forecasts in conjunction with the sales and operations planning process
Verfügbare Schulungsformen / Formats available
Dauer (kann variieren, Details s. Terminliste)
Before taking this course, it is beneficial to have knowledge of forecasting and demand planning processes.
In diesem Kurs wird mit folgenden Software Modulen gearbeitet / This course addresses SAS Financial Management, SAS Forecast Server, SAS Supply Chain Intelligence Software
Introduction to SAS Demand-Driven Forecasting
- Stating the benefits of using SAS Demand-Driven Forecasting.
- Giving examples of the results produced from the solution.
- Describing the business scenario at a high level.
- Navigating workspaces.
- Accessing online Help.
- Modifying preferences.
Advanced Forecast Modeling
- Understanding the components of the Forecast Plans workspace.
- Managing existing forecast plans.
- Creating a new forecast plan.
- Editing a forecast plan.
- Diagnosing plans.
- integrating with SAS Forecast Studio.
- Managing plans.
New Product Forecasting
- Understanding the requirements necessary to perform a scenario analysis.
- Shaping demand by running various what-if scenarios.
- Exploring the Scenario Analysis interface.
- Using the Scenario Analysis interface to perform various what-if scenarios on a specific plan.
Generating a Consensus
- Defining new product workflow within Forecast Analyst Workbench.
- Exploring the New Products workspace.
- Creating a new product forecast.
- Assigning a new product forecast to a plan.
SAS Supply Chain Intelligence Center
- Describing the consensus process.
- Identifying the interfaces and products used to perform consensus planning.
- Overriding forecasted values based on consensus.
- Completing the consensus process and loading consensus values into the Forecast Analyst Workbench.
- Initiating the consensus process for a new cycle.
- Completing consensus workflow for a new cycle.
- Displaying and viewing content from supply chain reports.
- Alerting stakeholders when thresholds are reached.
- Quickly viewing key performance indicators within the supply chain.