This course has been replaced. Please see the schedule for the new DataFlux Data Management Studio: Advanced course.
This course explains the DataFlux technology through a combination of hands-on exercises, demonstrations and classroom discussions.
Learn how to Learn more advanced skills and techniques of working with DataFlux Data Management Studio, including
- working with the DataFlux Expression Engine Language (EEL)
- creating process jobs
- using macro variables
- creating reference jobs
- creating custom metrics.
Who should attend
Data Quality Stewards
| Classroom:|| 3.0 days |
Before attending this course, you should attend DataFlux Data Management Studio: Basics or have equivalent knowledge.
This course addresses DataFlux Data Management Server, DataFlux Data Management Studio software.
DataFlux Expression Engine Language (EEL)
- overview of course topics
- introduction to course data
- introduction to DataFlux Expression Engine Language (EEL)
- data profiling using EEL
- working with the expression node: IF/ELSE statements
- working with the expression node: RETURN statement
- working with the expression node: Pushrow function
- working with the expression node: grouping functionality
- working with custom metrics
- using data job references within a data job
- working with macro variables
- using multiple locales and QKBs in a data job
Tips, Tricks and Other Topics
- introduction to process jobs
- using Data Job and Data Job (reference) nodes in a process job
- using macro variables in process jobs
- working with Global Get/Set and Echo nodes
- using the If-Then node
- examining event listening
- how data is processed in a data job
- job optimization
- tips for building and testing jobs
- DataFlux Data Management server
- deploying jobs
- promote to production