This course is for data quality stewards who perform data management tasks, such as data quality, data enrichment and entity resolution.
Learn how to
- create and review data explorations
- create and review data profiles
- create data jobs for data improvement
- establish monitoring aspects for your data.
Who should attend
Data Quality Stewards
| Classroom:|| 3.0 days |
There currently are no prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses DataFlux Data Management Studio software.
Introduction to DataFlux Methodolgy and Course Flow Getting Started with DataFlux Data Management Studio Working Through the PLAN Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
Working Through the ACT Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
- create data collections
- design data explorations
- create data profiles
- design standardization schemes
Working Through the MONITOR Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
- introduce data jobs
- create data job for improving data quality jobs
- create data jobs using enrichment techniques
- create data job for entity resolution
- explore multi-input and multi-output data jobs
- develop business rules
- apply a business rule during data profiling
- create data monitoring jobs
- establish and view data alerts