This course teaches how to build reports, analyses, and dashboards for consumption by business users and other information consumers in your organization.
Learn how to
- use several of the business user applications in the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- build SAS Information Maps, SAS Stored Processes, and SAS BI Dashboards
- consolidate information into a business reporting application
- examine the types of metadata created in the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
Who should attend
BI content developers
| Classroom:|| 3.0 days |
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should
- be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- have some experience using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel (specifically, you should be able to open and save documents, use the menus and toolbars to accomplish tasks, and navigate Word documents and Excel spreadsheets)
- know how to use a Web browser to access information.
Experience with SAS programming, SAS Enterprise Guide, or both is helpful but not required. You can gain SAS programming experience by attending the SAS Programming 1: Essentials
course. You can gain SAS Enterprise Guide experience by attending the SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS BI Dashboard, SAS Information Map Studio, SAS Stored Processes software.