이 과정의 업데이트 버전이 있습니다: Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving for Korea.
This course is for anyone seeking to develop core competency in applied problem-solving with data and statistics.
It addresses the Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving certification exam content areas and tasks.
This e-learning course consists of seven modules, totaling 25 to 30 hours of learning.
Three modules are available now. The remaining modules will be released throughout the first half of 2019.
You can take one module or take them all. Each module includes short instructional videos, JMP demonstrations, questions, and exercises.
Access to JMP software is provided online for the course, along with the JMP Start Statistics eBook and other resources.
- Map a process, define and scope your project, and determine the data that you need to solve your problem.
- Describe data with graphics and use interactive visualizations to find and communicate the story in your data.
- Use tools to quantify, control, and reduce variation in your product, service, or process.
- Draw inferences from data, construct statistical intervals, perform hypothesis tests, and understand the relationship between sample size and power.
- Examine the linear association between pairs of variables.
- Fit and interpret linear and logistic regression models.
- Speak the language of design of experiments (DOE).
- Design, conduct, and analyze an experiment in JMP.
- Identify possible relationships, build predictive models, and derive value from free-form text.
||25 시간/1 년
Knowledge of JMP software is helpful, but not required.
이 과정에서는 JMP 소프트웨어를 사용합니다.